Saturday 25 June 2011

25th June 2011

I finally got to meet up with Jon Baxter and Daz Crawley today. We arranged to meet up at Fairy Glen near Betws y Coed. So much for the sunny day with cloud the BBC weatherman promised. It rained from the moment we got there until I left them both happy taking photo's at 5pm. Jon later informed me not more than two hours later the sun broke and they had some fantastic evening light ahead of them, go figure :)

On the plus side I still managed to get a few photo's and it's definitely an area I'll revisit on a better day.  At the glen I didn't pack my telephoto lens so unfortunately, I couldn't really get close enough to the fairy glen itself so it was down to some wider angle shots.  Also with so much rain over the last couple of weeks, there was probably to strong a current for my liking. Anyway, here are a few from our outing today (as per normal my better efforts).


















No comments:

Post a Comment